Seminars / Workshops
- Last Sunday of the month: Andheri: Sardar Vallabhbhai Engineering College, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Bhavan's College Campus, Near Navrang Cinema & Vrindavan Restaurant.
- 2nd Sunday of the month: Borivali: AV Hall, Don Bosco high School, L. T.Road, Vazira Naka, Borivali (West) Mumbai 400091.
- Dadar: (Coming Soon)
- Ghatkopar: (Coming Soon)
- 1st Sunday of the month: Kandivali:
- 3rd Sunday of the month: Bhayander:
|Forthcoming Programme - July 2012|
|1||1st July||Sunday||Kandivali||Kandivali Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
|2||7th July||Saturday||Essar House
11 Keshav Roa Khadye Marg
Mumbai - 34
|Dadar Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
|3||8th July||Sunday||Borivali||Borivali Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
|4||20th July||Friday||Ghatkopar||Ghatkopar Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
|5||21st July||Saturday||To be decided||Full Day Seminar||Inspection, Investigation and Compounding under Corporate laws and FEMA|
|6||22nd July||Sunday||Bhayander||Bhayander Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
|7||28th July||Saturday||To be decided||Full Day Seminar||Financial and Legal Due Diligence|
|8||29th July||Sunday||Andheri||Andheri Study Circle Meeting||To be decided|
PMS Program Membership Scheme
ICSI-WIRC Programmes Membership Scheme
For Professional Development Programmes for Members of ICSI-WIRC
The Western India Regional Council (WIRC) of the Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI) organizes number of high quality professional development programmes on contemporary issues and on topics of emerging importance. In order to facilitate the members to register for the programmes and pay fees and get benefits, ICSI- WIRC is pleased to announce continuation of its popular Programme Membership Scheme.The details of the Scheme are as follows:
Credit Hours:Credit Hours would be granted to member (s) attending programme as per guidelines of the ICSI.
Validity:The Membership is valid for one year from the date of registration(subject of maximum of 8 full day/ half day Programmes).
- Individual Members of ICSI: Rs.6500/- (Individual Members will not be eligible to depute any other person.)
- Corporate Members: Rs.10,000/- (Corporate Members may depute any one person from their organization/ Firm of PCS to attend the programme , who need not be a member.)
- Senior Citizen members (Age – above 60 years) : Rs. 6000/-
- C.S. Students : Rs.5,000/-
Members will be provided with free backgrounders and refreshments during the Seminars / Programmes.
The fee may be paid by way of cheque / demand draft in favour of “WIRC of ICSI” payable at Mumbai and forward the same to ICSI-WIRC, 13 Jolly Maker Chambers No. 2, First Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.
Educate, Empower and Execute
ICSI-WIRC Programmes Membership Scheme Registration Form
Please register me/us for the Programme Membership Scheme of ICSI-WIRC.
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
ICSI MEMBERSHIP NO. ACS / FCS NO./ COP NO. / STUDENT REGN. NO.
DESIGNATION & NAME OF THE COMPANY / FIRM of PCS
DATE OF BIRTH
TEL : ______________________________
DETAILS OF FEES PAID :
Cheque / Demand Draft for Rs. _________________in favour of “WIRC of ICSI” payable at Mumbai.
Signature of the Member/ Authorized Signatory of Corporate / Firm
Terms and conditions
- PMS is is valid for any Eight (8) full day/ half day programmes/ seminars/ felicitations arranged by WIRO individually OR one year from the date of registration, whichever is earlier.
- PMS members are not entitled for free entry for Joint Programmes/ National Level Programmes/ Regional Conferences / PCS Conference/ Residential Programmes / Workshops / Student Programmes or any other programmes not specified in the brochure of the programme. However, WIRC may from time to time, announce the discount on fees for PMS members for such programmes.
- PMS corporate members are entitled to depute one of their employees/ partners/ management trainees for the programme (employed in the same Company/ Firm or Partner of the firm). They are not entitled to depute persons employed in the other group company/ Firm or any other person.
- PMS members will be required to register for a programme in advance till the date given in the circular. Failing to register till stipulated date will attract addiotonal fees as mentioned in the respective programme circular.
- WIRO will issue registration number to each member/ corporate/ firm/ non member joining the scheme.
- While registering for the programme, quoting of membership number is mandatory.
- WIRO reserves the right to cancel/ terminate/ change/ modify the terms and conditions of the PMS.
- Decision of the Executive committee of WIRC will be final and binding on members.