Do you know that the Institute is conducting Class Room Teaching at its Regional & Chapter Offices located all over the country. Please click on the link given below for more details.
• Interactive Meeting with Shri B. Mohanty, ROC (WB) on Friday, 29th April, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House.
• Study Circle Meeting on 'Directors' Report and Notice of AGM' on 1st May, 2016 at VIP Road Study Circle Hall, Kolkata.
• Campus Placement for Members (seeking Employment) and Students (seeking Management Training) on Saturday, 7th May, 2016
• Half Day Workshop on Saturday, 7th May, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House, Kolkata
• Joint Programme of EIRC with Chapters on Sunday, 22.05.2016 at Deoghar
• Indoor Cricket Tournament (Members vs Students) on Sunday 12th June, 2016
• Placement for Members and Students:Synchronized data Employer/Employee/Trainer/Trainee
• POSTPONED. Due to insufficient number of students. 2 Days Induction from 15th - 16th April, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House Registration Form
• POSTPONED. Due to insufficient number of students. 3 Days e-Governance from 18th - 20th April, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House Registration Form
• 5 Days Skill Development from 3rd Week of May, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House Registration Form Student who have done 3-Days e-Governance are requested to register soon.
• 51st Executive Development Programme(EDP) from 1st Week of May, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC, House
• 109th Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP) from 2nd May, 2016 to 18th May, 2016 at ICSI-EIRC House. Registration Closed.
• Oral Tuition classes at ICSI-EIRC for Foundation & Executive both Module for December 2016 Examination Starting form 26th April, 2016. Registration Going on.
• 16th All India Company Law Quiz for Students of the ICSI - 2016. RULES
• 16th All India Essay Writing Competition for Student for the year 2016
• Annual Membership Scheme of EIRC of ICSI for the year 2016. AMS Registration Form.
• Annual Membership Scheme for Student of EIRC of ICSI for the year 2016. AMS Registration Form for Students
List of Holidays for the year 2016
Refund of fees received from students who have not attended SIP/EDP
My Dear Esteemed Friends
Greetings from EIRC of ICSI!
I take immense pleasure in sharing my thoughts as Chairman of your EIRC-ICSI for the first time. At the outset, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members for having reposed their trust and confidence upon me. I would also express my heartfelt gratitude to my friends in the council for their support. I assure you that I will make all efforts to take Institute and Profession to the next level. I assure that the flag of your EIRC will fly high with your support and suggestion.
Unity, enthusiasm, responsibilities amongst we trustees (Council Members and Regional Council Members) helps to implement the vision of EIRC and vision of ICSI as a whole. Teamwork divides the tasks and multiples the success.
I feel proud privilege to say President of your Institute, CS Mamta Binani also belongs to our region, who along with our Central Council Member, CS SK Agrawala have been guiding the Regional Council all along.
Friends, EIRC cannot fulfil its dream without the development of chapters. Hence it will be my priority to work with chapters hand to hand. EIRC will provide all support to all the chapters.
It wlll be on my priority to develop all the chapters by sharing the new ideas with the chapters, visiting the chapters, providing all the facilities they need either from EIRC or from HO as the situation demands.
Role and responsibilities of Company Secretary has been widend after Changing regulatory framework like the Companies Act 2013 and SEBI LODR. However, as Chairman of our esteemed Institute (ICSI-EIRC), it will be my endeavour not only to focus on these areas but also undertake training and orientation programs on development of soft skills and grooming of members and students.
Liaison with Government, Bureaucracy and Regulators will be at the top priority to garner more recognition for our profession.
I am sure that the concept of Study Centres will usher a new era for expansion of ICSI’s reach to untapped areas.
In this journey, EIRC has done a lot of programmes for members and students and your overwhelmed participation in all the programmes, organized after 19th January, shows your deep satisfaction in EIRC working. Let me acknowledge also the grand record success of the conference of Practicing Company Secretaries held on 10th October, 2015, where I was the chairman of Practicing Company Secretary Committee and co-ordinator of the PCS conference.
The aforesaid programmes are well covered by media also. EIRC have also conducted programmes with Merchant Chamber of Commerce, ICC and BCCI.
His excellency Governor of West Bengal Shri Keshri Nath Tripathi Ji has also blessed us in one programme.
EIRC is also moving the idea of Signature Award, where EIRC will join hands with esteemed Educational Institution like IIM, Universities etc. where we will give award to their toppers.
EIRC is also planning a lot of programmes to enhance the knowledge of the members as well as the development of skills of the members.
First time EIRC came with five types of Annual Membership Scheme. Where privilege has been provided to young members to facilitate them in their updation and networking. Privilege has been given to Mega Firm and Medium and Large Corporate House with Platinum, Gold and Silver Schemes.
To focus and increase the involvement of Students, First Time, I have introduced the idea of Student AMS. Student AMS will support students to groom and interact with seniors and after all to keep the students connected with EIRC. Your EIRC will focus on the grooming of students as well. Hence their visit to Company Law Board, High Court and the office of the Official Liquidator has been introduced. Apart from aforesaid, a lot of soft skills and other academic & non-academic programmes will also be organized for the said purpose. Friends, I shall try my level best to minimize the hassle for training also.
EIRC has taken new initiatives by offering new dedicated telephone lines to the members and students for their queries.
EIRC has taken new initiatives by offering new dedicated email id to bridge the gap of demand and supply regarding Members (Employer-Employee) and Students (Trainer and Trainee).
Friends, Some people change when they see the light, others when they feel the heat.
Friends, I urge all of you to come with new innovative ideas, advise, guidance and constructive criticism with suggested solutions for keeping the flag of EIRC at higher position.
Hence, I request members and students to reach out to me in building a better Institution. My coordinates are provided below-
CS Sandip Kumar Kejriwal
M: +91 9831074124
Proud to be Company Secretary